I can teach beginners up to advanced players in a variety of styles:
- basic chords and accompaniment
- flatpicking melody and accompaniment
- fingerstyle in standard and altered tunings
- Travis style picking
- chord theory and structure
- singing and playing, including harmony
Lessons are £25 for 45 mins or £15 for 45 minutes for younger pupils (up to end of S6). If you’re interested, hit me up on social media or email me
The lessons are always fun, I always learn new things to do with the guitar, and it’s always a good laugh. I would be much less skilled at the guitar had it not been for these lessons and they have done me a world of good.
Wee GPrivate pupil from Arran High School
Cams is a guitar enthusiast living on the Isle of Arran in Scotland with his wife and two teenaged children. He has a fine collection of instruments and enjoys playing live around the island.